Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oscars 2012

Okay, so I know that I have been a blogging loser for awhile. I would love to give you the excuse that I have had a baby in the last year, been working, blah, blah, blah... but as my wise brother Zach says, "We are all busy". No excuses.

This first blog of 2012 happens to fall on one of my favorite mornings of the year: Oscar Nominations Morning! I don't really watch the live broadcast at 5:00 am. Instead, I like to be surprised when they come out. Perhaps this is in line with a far fetched dream that one day I would be nominated and my agent would call me to tell me I was in line to get an Oscar. Totally surprising, right?

Anyway, unlike years before, I have not seen hardly any of these films. I plan to though! I have made a HUGE decision this year to only watch the Best Picture nominees. Seeing all the films nominated for anything is extremely time consuming and costly. Mason understands my obsessions of Christmas and Oscars... to a point.

I am excited. Time to start planning the watching party and watching some films. I hope to write a bit about each one that I see, so let's hope that happens. See you at the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment