Thursday, February 16, 2012

Reinspired

A long time ago, I met a girl named Kristi. She was two years younger than me and we were pretty much instant friends. When I started getting into photography, I asked her to be my very first model. This is one of my favorite shots and from the very first session I ever did.




Recently, I have been thinking of making some changes (good ones! :) ) to Selah. I needed to be reinspired, so I decided to go back to my roots and remember where it all started. Hence, Kristi was called. She came over, I did her hair and off we went. It was a good time! Here are some of the images that we took. You might notice some new looks to the Selah Photography images... nothing like a little reinspiration! Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. OMG!! That is my daughter!! She is sooooooooooo beautiful!! Thank you Jill for taking these pics and showing her how beautiful she is! And thanks for including Jeff!! He is amazing and the one she should have been with all along. OMG, that's my little girl!

    ReplyDelete