Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Incredible Pantry

OK, I know that I am way too excited about my pantry, but I can't help it. I think it is because I feel like I am accomplishing something in preparation for our daughter to arrive. Or maybe because I think it rivals Martha Stewart's... I am not sure. Anyway, here it is!

The additional shelves were added by my amazing dad, Bill. I can remember him doing projects like this for our house when we were growing up. The projects always seemed to take longer because he never rushed and he always measured twice. Thanks, Daddy! You made my kitchen amazing!





3 comments:

  1. Love your new pantry! Love your Dad. Loved The King's Speech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza!!!! LOVE IT ALL! especially that lil' apron hanging in the corner;o)...i really like the "back of the door shelf too. so clever! what a great dad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I love your dad, too. Bill is pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete